Wednesday, January 30, 2013

why??

i don't get it. somebody please explain to me why this is happing to me. in my post yesterday i told you guys a bout this guy i liked that my friend went out with. so i wrote him a letter saying how since i still like him, i don't want to ruin a friendship between me and him so i was told him i'm ending it before i regert it but long story short he showed this girl arielle and ahe's my friend so her way of helping the situation was to make fun of me and stuff but anywho i called him yesterday night saying i'm not ready t say goodbye as friends yet but now iam because my friends courtney told me today in math class that they were talking bad about me and she went up to him and said" you know i heard everything what you guys said and you are a bad friend for not having her back and by the way i am going to tell her" and she did i'm hurt so my plan is when i get home i'm going to call him since he wasn't in school today and i'm going to say: i never thought i would ever say this but i HATE YOU! that's basiclly it so  wish me luck

No comments:

Post a Comment