Tuesday, January 29, 2013

hurt and loved

okay. everyone find love somewhere and they also find hurt but for me i found both... there's this guy in my school i known since last year and i liked him but he dated my friend but you know what that was one of the most disfunctional realtionship ever. but now they broke up cause my friend cheated, i feel hurt because i was the one there for him and he didn't realize that and i don't think he still does but anywho let's get to love the love part; i found love with this guy named javain james and he's amazing. i told him everything there is to know about me, i know ladies you guys are probally wondering( girl are you out of you're mind everything. like what?) well my insecurites and my problems but there's a reason why he wanted to get know the real me and now he knows and i'm glad he does because we talk for hours on the phone and we really like each other. you know what that part of life there's going to be hurt and loved in all different realtionships so yeah that's it. it's been awhile since i been on here so oh yeah before i forget .. i know it's a little too late to say this but happy new years.

No comments:

Post a Comment